Wednesday, September 29, 2010

5 Days and STRESSED OUT

Marsha Brown called from Peace Corps Travel Office today letting me know the password agency has SUSPENDED MY APPLICATION because the image of my photos were too small and she didn't have time to review them before the were sent.  When I set the photos I called her to make sure everything was okay with them and I was assured they would be reviewed and if they needed new photos they would call me.


She said that if it doesn't get worked out before I leave on Tuesday that I can use my personal passport to travel with.  THE PROBLEM IS...I can't find my passport.  It's stressing me out.  We will see what happens.


I still have a LOT to do before I leave but tonight I'm having family dinner with friends.  I made TWO loaves of chocolate banana bread and TWO apple pies for dessert.  Mmmm the house smells like Thanksgiving.


Either way..I'm soo excited about leaving.  I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment